Chilatte likes this.
  2. Teennagel
    Teennagel
    wait which one is your favourite song
    Jan 25, 2018
    Chilatte likes this.
  3. Chilatte
    Chilatte
    i rlly like stay frosty royal milk tea and hold me tight or don't!!
    Jan 25, 2018
    Teennagel likes this.
  4. Chilatte
    Chilatte
    but young and menace is just nO
    Jan 25, 2018
    Teennagel likes this.
  5. Teennagel
    Teennagel
    it has grown a bit on me since it came out, but it's not really my favourite song either :>
    Jan 25, 2018
    Chilatte likes this.
  6. Chilatte
    Chilatte
    idk i just rlly don't like,,, the amount of processing and autotune, i don't think it works personally ^^;; patrick has a perfectly wONDERFUL voice and the processing (especially in the chorus where it goes all screechy) is just hhjhhhhjhjhjs
    Jan 25, 2018
    Teennagel likes this.
  7. Teennagel
    Teennagel
    meh, i agree, i've never really been the hugest fan of that kind of music though, rather surprised when i first heard that song. So are you a big fan of FOB? :>
    Jan 25, 2018
    Chilatte likes this.
  8. Chilatte
    Chilatte
    i've been listening to them for a while, but i still need to listen to folie and from under the cork tree (and takethis to your grave i think). it usually takes me a while to get through songs because i try to mix music up and shuffle it so i can listen to multiple bands at a time haha. infinity on high's my fav album tho :>
    Jan 26, 2018
    Teennagel likes this.
  9. Teennagel
    Teennagel
    oh, when did you discover them? I've been listening to all of them and my choice is either between Folie a Deux or infinity on high. What other bands do you like? :>
    Jan 26, 2018
    Chilatte likes this.
  10. Chilatte
    Chilatte
    in abt 2016 i think?? yh ik by now i should have heard all the albums but i tend to get distracted ;-; p!atd and mcr are good bands as well, i probably listen to panic! the most but i've been listening to mcr more recently (danger days and three cheers are good albums, but i rlly love the black parade too ^v^)
    Jan 27, 2018
    Teennagel likes this.
  11. Teennagel
    Teennagel
    you seem to like the exact bands as I do, but yes, they do remind a lot of each other! Is one of them your favourite band?
    Jan 27, 2018
    Chilatte likes this.
  12. Chilatte
    Chilatte
    yep, panic's probably my favourite band xD i've also started listening to all time low recently, they have really good music :0
    Jan 29, 2018
    Teennagel likes this.
  13. Teennagel
    Teennagel
    i only ever really got into the future hearts album by them, never considered listening to the other albums, because there has been so much other music from so many other bands. Any other bands you can recommend? You seem to have the same music style as I have :>
    oh and what’s your favourite patd song?
    Jan 30, 2018
    Chilatte likes this.
  14. Chilatte
    Chilatte
    same, i've only listened to future hearts so far. a friend of mine who listens to like 47892 bands has been giving me a bunch of bands to listen to tho, so i'm trying to get into a lot of them. i've got quite a few on my list like ptv, paramore, waterparks, as it is, fiatp etc. oh and my favourite panic! song's probably something off vices & virtues - i love bittersweet and kaleidoscope eyes a lot!!
    Jan 31, 2018