Comments on Profile Post by Vermillionn

1. penguinn
    Mar 8, 2017
  2. Vermillionn
    Vermillionn
    i have been playing so much World of Tanks and Skyrim that I just gave up on Minecraft. and I also changed my in-game name to GeneralTulius
    Mar 8, 2017
  3. penguinn
    penguinn
    i noticed, you fell down to 31 in the ranks on SW, so i pretty much figured you dropped mc anyway.
    Mar 8, 2017
  4. Vermillionn
    Vermillionn
    Yeah I pretty much forgot about it, and I never even touched my laptop. Been super busy lately
    Mar 9, 2017
  5. penguinn
    penguinn
    uh-huh.
    Mar 9, 2017
  6. Vermillionn
    Vermillionn
    Teachers have been gicing twice as much homework. And my brother introduced me to new games on my ps4
    Mar 9, 2017
  7. Vermillionn
    Vermillionn
    They're preparing us for these "tests"
    Mar 9, 2017
  8. penguinn
    penguinn
    ive pretty much gave up on school at this point. i've missed basically a month's worth of school this semester and failed due to absences last semester. i stopped turning in work too, basically. if they want me to repeat 9th, fine. i'll be 15 this year and i'll drop out when i'm 16 next year.
    Mar 9, 2017
  9. penguinn
    penguinn
    ill simply go back to school when im older, adult ed perhaps, when i dont have to put up with the highschool drama and stress, which will prepare me for a stable job. i just really need time to work on my happiness and health and not be so stressed out. i'm literally only 14.
    Mar 9, 2017