Comments on Profile Post by penguinn

1. Crimsonic
    Crimsonic
    If his breaking rules, you should give evidence to a senior mod or smth and ask them to check his IP and ban his main for banter
    Dec 28, 2016
    Ivtyx likes this.
  2. penguinn
    penguinn
    i didn't get a screenshot, but apparently his other "account" that features his "warlord" status is perma muted and he didn't give me any other usernames, just wondering if anyone else has seen this guy around and has spoken to him. he's not fun to be around lol.
    Dec 28, 2016
  3. penguinn
    penguinn
    and tbh I should lol, I just really have never seen this guy around and I asked around earlier if anyone's seen him before, and apparently he's not too popular, aha.
    Dec 28, 2016
  4. RoadEnthusiast
    RoadEnthusiast
    "Warlord with 56k" Warlord is only 25k and Warmonger is 50k so I'm pretty sure he doesn't have another account if he says he's a Warlord with 56k because unless Warlord was +50k at one point, then he should know Warmonger is 50k+. :P
    Dec 28, 2016
    Ivtyx likes this.
  5. penguinn
    penguinn
    lmao yeah that's what I was thinking Gargoogol, I didn't catch it when we first talked because I didn't really think about it, nor did I care, and a few rounds later I realized his mistake and corrected him when I saw him again, but he just claimed it was Warlord so I do feel like he's faking it, ahah. Just can't believe I've never seen him around before.
    Dec 28, 2016
  6. Ponyah
    Ponyah
    thats obviously me, I just forgot that Im higher rank atm lol
    Dec 28, 2016
    Ivtyx likes this.