StressTheEnemy likes this.
  2. StressTheEnemy
    StressTheEnemy
    No they are not >.< They are ugly and scary!! Esp when they fly
    Oct 26, 2016
    Lyyrx likes this.
  3. Lyyrx
    Lyyrx
    Ok yes some of them are but I alway tell myself that they are living beings just like us before I kill one. I avoid killing them exept when they can hurt me
    Oct 26, 2016
  4. StressTheEnemy
    StressTheEnemy
    You're too nice. I can't think like that. If I see a bug, I smash it. There's too many of them to just leave alone. Bees are nice tho
    Oct 26, 2016
    Lyyrx likes this.
  5. Lyyrx
    Lyyrx
    Bees are qt
    And even thought no one like bugs, they are too tiny to make me upset, and they are essential for the world :)
    Oct 26, 2016
  6. StressTheEnemy
    StressTheEnemy
    Yep! We have those giant bumble bees here but they don't bother with you. We need them for the flowers and honey
    Oct 26, 2016
    Lyyrx likes this.
  7. Lyyrx
    Lyyrx
    Did you know that without the bees and other pollinisators we would 1ll die? They makes trees and vegetables able to survive, so they can produces oxygen and makes us able to breathe :)
    Oct 26, 2016
  8. StressTheEnemy
    StressTheEnemy
    I know! And for some reason, people are just killing them. It's a shame really. Wasp are also not helping at all. We have so many of them here too and they go after the bees and spiders
    Oct 26, 2016
    Lyyrx likes this.
  9. Lyyrx
    Lyyrx
    Wasps, mosquitos, hornets, and horseflies are the only ones I'd kill
    Oct 26, 2016
  10. StressTheEnemy
    StressTheEnemy
    Same here. Mosquitos were made to kill us off
    Oct 26, 2016
    Lyyrx likes this.
  11. Lyyrx
    Lyyrx
    After the humans they are the specie that kills the most in the world
    Oct 26, 2016
  12. StressTheEnemy
    StressTheEnemy
    They're spreading diseases like crazy. Scientists made a mosquito that would kill other mosquitos but ppl are debating whether to use them or not
    Oct 26, 2016
    Lyyrx likes this.
  13. Lyyrx
    Lyyrx
    I didn't know about that but trust me, it will somehow make things even worse. Humans tried many times to change the nature, it alway have negative results. We destroy it, species disapears like crazy but the nature alway went through it.
    Oct 26, 2016
  14. StressTheEnemy
    StressTheEnemy
    Yeah, we humans really messed things up. Even now, there will be animals going extinct because of us. I'm sure if everyone got along, we could find a way to save everything. We would be in a better future
    Oct 26, 2016
    Lyyrx likes this.