Comments on Profile Post by Wormy

1. Wormy
    Wormy
    But instead of "bad" i would use the "s-word" everyone knows about. But my profile post, on my own profile page, would be deleted. Because "s-word" rules.
    Jul 4, 2015
  2. Wormy
    Wormy
    Bai everyone, feel free to remove me from friends list this time.
    Jul 4, 2015
  3. Lemon020202
    Lemon020202
    I don't see any bad rules ...
    Jul 4, 2015
  4. Wormy
    Wormy
    Locking forum games for necroposting is an easy example. Find the rest of "s-word" rules by yourself.
    Jul 4, 2015
  5. Lemon020202
    Lemon020202
    It's because people are not interested in that game anymore.
    Jul 4, 2015
  6. Crimsonic
    Crimsonic
    They lock ALL threads *except for Pinned ones* that are necroposted on to stop old stuff from popping up, nothing really wrong with that, its actually smart.
    Jul 4, 2015
  7. Wormy
    Wormy
    Withur, care to prove it? Ask every forum game player if they are not interested? It's stupid, and mods are locking it because of the "S-word" rules. Crimson_Storm24, i don't udnerstand how LOCKING A FORUM GAME is smart. It's stupid.
    Jul 4, 2015
  8. Crimsonic
    Crimsonic
    The fact people stopped posting on it shows its dead, so when someone suddenly over a month decides to post on it, its just bringing up useless threads which block newer threads from the "spotlight"
    Jul 4, 2015
  9. Lemon020202
    Lemon020202
    Honestly it just proves how immature you are if you decide to leave the whole network because of a silly thing. You can start a new similar thread if you really like it not complain and decide to leave the forum/server.
    Jul 4, 2015
  10. Wormy
    Wormy
    I did make a thread. It did nothing. I will not make another one, because i know nothing will happen.

Crimson_Storm24, people could just forget about the forum game, and anyway, if someone necroposts, maybe it will bring lots of new people that want to actually play the game.
    Jul 4, 2015
  11. Crimsonic
    Crimsonic
    you get notifications about threads you watch/posted on, so you don't just simply forget about it, while yes it can bring new people, its easier just to lock it and start anew without having a thread from a couple months ago appearing again, I agree 100% with what Withur said.
    Jul 4, 2015
  12. Wormy
    Wormy
    Also how the hell i am complaining? I made a profile post for my friends to inform them im leaving. Maybe they wanted to know why, so i told them why. I didn't expect two random people i don't know to come and start a flamewar, but w/e.
    Jul 4, 2015
  13. Crimsonic
    Crimsonic
    saying bad rules is pretty much you flaming the server, you could have just made a thread saying your leaving.
    Jul 4, 2015
  14. Wormy
    Wormy
    1. You can disable notifications like that.
    2. It's a very buggy system.
    3. So in 3 years we will have 15 threads about the same thing, but 14 will be locked? It's stupid.
    Jul 4, 2015
  15. Wormy
    Wormy
    Making threads about saying you're leaving is stupid, too. I think these things should be on profile pages... So i told that i am leaving and why i am leaving at my profile page. What's wrong?
    Jul 4, 2015
  16. Crimsonic
    Crimsonic
    You say you made it so your friends could see it, they can only see it if its on the status updates, which only has about 5 or so at a time or if they are following you, a leaving thread is simpler and easier to let them know along with anyone else
    Jul 4, 2015
  17. Wormy
    Wormy
    And yes, i'm leaving because these silly things aren't THAT silly for me and they ruin my forum experience. Also some in-game rules (but mainly people - these who do not break rules, and RDMers) ruin my game experience too.
    Jul 4, 2015
  18. Crimsonic
    Crimsonic
    Also, I know the notifications system can be a bit buggy, considering I stop getting notification's after a certain amount of time/notifications, threads that are a couple months old that haven't been used become useless, while I know you mean the Games, its easier to reference the whole thread system, it saves multiple of one question being asked, as someone can look it up
    Jul 4, 2015
  19. Wormy
    Wormy
    But i do not want to make a new thread. I don't have that many friends. If i will make a profile post, as many people as i would make a thread will see it.
    Jul 4, 2015
  20. Crimsonic
    Crimsonic
    Ill stop commenting now, I respect your decision to leave, however, leaving by also saying bad rules *forum/in-game* doesn't really make it look good *to which I can agree, some rules are completely idiotic.
    Jul 4, 2015