Comments on Profile Post by Koko_

1. hoobody
    hoobody
    Why?
    Jun 5, 2015
  2. Koko_
    Koko_
    SG community has really gone downhill. I can't enter one game without me getting targeted, called out for hacks or for macros, or etc. I lost 3k today and I don't know what to say anymore
    Jun 5, 2015
  3. SirMexel
    SirMexel
    i u w1l k1ll u D: nu pls
    Jun 5, 2015
  4. ReveryReturnsReloaded
    ReveryReturnsReloaded
    You are the best example for little kids that want to quit just cause they lose some SG points, don't take the game too serious lmao.
    Jun 5, 2015
  5. SirMexel
    SirMexel
    im with u :D
    Jun 5, 2015
  6. ReveryReturnsReloaded
    ReveryReturnsReloaded
    btw Koko, I don't hate you or anything, but this status is just annoying. c:
    Jun 5, 2015
  7. schatzi24
    schatzi24
    Koko, I know what you are talking about. As Reverey said, you should not care about Points And that stuff - Play for fun, play with friends instead of Trying to gain points and that stuff. :)
    Jun 5, 2015
  8. ReveryReturnsReloaded
    ReveryReturnsReloaded
    Well, but its not really a reason to quit. If you don't like the community search a other game with a better community. :p I personally like the SG Community even though there are some retards and stuff.
    Jun 6, 2015
  9. Koko_
    Koko_
    You're probably EU. EU has varied players. But In U.S., you play with the same players each game because no one plays it. And in the each lobby, I get bashed about how I hack or use macros in minecraft or whatever. Every single game.

I'll be doing mineplex for a few days.
    Jun 6, 2015
  10. Koko_
    Koko_
    Jun 7, 2015
  11. Koko_
    Koko_
    I see this guy in the video every game. He plays about 50 games per day. He always targets me. ALWAYS. And it's not just him. There are a lot of people who want to have a go with me and even if that guy in the video isn't targeting me there are several more who just do it.
    Jun 7, 2015
  12. Nman
    Nman
    lol lechroma called me a 5 pointer when I killed 2 of his friends one had 20k x3
    Jun 8, 2015
  13. Koko_
    Koko_
    ^ +1
    Jun 9, 2015
  14. Merbels
    Merbels
    Flaming will do nothing about it, unless you can prove a user is targetting you (follows you into games i.e.) record them and report them, the easiest way would to join servers and if he joins leave then go to another one, if he joins it's obvious he's following you and move on to going in-game and getting that piece.
    Jun 11, 2015
  15. Merbels
    Merbels
    I'd also like to remind users that we do not allow foul-language on the forums.
    Jun 11, 2015
  16. Nman
    Nman
    That's a pretty good idea Shaun, although there are a limited amount of servers on US so really there is only one or two games open at a time.
    Jun 11, 2015
  17. Koko_
    Koko_
    There are no servers to choose from though
    Jun 12, 2015